Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bathroom Tile


We didn't mean to start renovating the bathroom but we serendipitously stumbled upon a tile we fell in love with for a quarter of the cost.
Hub went to home depot on a quick errand and there it was just sitting there on sale. The next day he says to me "want to go buy tile?" Oh those magic words how could I possibly say no? So we headed out and filled up the car with Metro Gris 12 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tileenough tile for the entry and the bathroom. 

We spent about two days without a master bath but the project was super simple and while the tiling was being done I worked on updating our vanity. Updating an outdated Bathroom Vanity
We are obsessed with the result and the best part is no more linoleum.















4 comments:

  1. Have you found at all that the veining looks purple or blue in the tile? When it's spread over a large area I was wondering if your eyes picked up a purple or blue hue? We are thinking of using this exact tile. Pinterest directed me to your blog. Thanks for any help you can give me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have any natural light in that bathroom. To my recollection it did have a purple vein to it. We loved that tile though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
    marble floor tile

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this tile called if you don’t mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog