Sunday, March 1, 2015

Moving on...


Oh  my it has been a long time since I have opened a new post page. I almost don't remember how to do it. Well my absence has been due to a job change. I began teaching at a new school and most of my creative energy and energy in general was spent to this new endeavor. No time to blog and no energy to do so either. But there is news at the Burrow. We have decided to move! We finished most of the burrow projects and well.... we just felt ready for another challenge, another round of painting, and late night trips to home improvement stores. We are closing in just a few weeks on our new home and are getting ready to put burrow 1.0 on the market. It makes us a little sad to say good bye to our first house project but we are proud of the work we have done and also a little wiser for all those mistakes we made on the way. As we cleaned and scoured our little home top to bottom we made notes of all the next times, and never will agains.  I decided to do a few more posts on the burrow dedicated to before and afters. And in just a few weeks we will start  a new chapter on our blog. The burrow will continue because it goes with us and there will be more projects and dreaming and ohhh God help us PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog