Monday, October 14, 2013

Caulk and Paint (my favorite thing)

After the doors were completed now it was my job to take over. The doors had to be caulked, primed, and painted. David helped me do this part as well. Since Caulking is the worst it took me several hours to do 10 of them and David did the last 5 the next day. To ease the pain of caulking and priming there is always wine and netflix to pass the time. 




The next day we tackled the painting together. You need two people to spray the doors. One to hold and one to spray. Here is our spraying station. 

When spraying just accept that paint will get everywhere. Your face, your arms, your shoes, your hair...

Drying in the driveway 


We finished just in time to watch the Broncos game/take a nap (p.s. I only watch because everyone else my allegiance to the Chicago Bears has not wavered)

We had to wait a week to flip the doors over to do the other side. We laid them out on a tarp and got out our favorite sprayer (said with sarcasm its a love hate relationship between us and the sprayer)





Now just to wait for them to dry.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog