Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ready for dinner!

You are welcome at any time! 




I think I change the table settings a little too often. I just want to be ready to host dinner at a moments notice. I will be ready if anyone just happens to pop by. But it seems people just don't pop anymore. Over Christmas we spent the week at a BnB and the host, Sharon, had pop over friends. It brought me so much joy to watch those special kinds of relationships. Margene would just walk into Sharon's house and say, "hey there I came for some coffee." So this is my big hint to my friends...POP ON OVER! Somebody better come otherwise my pretty table arrangements will just go to waste.


Geometric Fabric Place mats a gift from Chelly Calandra in India 
Silver goblet candles from goodwill 
Chalkboard platter a pinterest inspired gift from Sharon our AirBnb host. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog